- We accept children of all ability levels.
- Please see tabs for program information; age and ability restrictions for individual Bombers programs.
- All children must be fully potty trained. No diapers or pull-ups.
Make-up Bombers Lessons
Refunds are given for injury or illness with medical documentation. Refunds are given for military deployment with deployment documentation.
See below to determine the fees:
- $35 cancellation fee for December Bombers if the cancellation occurs prior to the start of the program.
- $112 cancellation fee per week of involvement in December Bombers if the cancellation occurs after the program has begun.
- No refunds will be given past week one.
- $75 cancellation fee for Bombers if the cancellation occurs prior to Nov 25.
- $100 cancellation fee for Bombers if the cancellation occurs after Nov 25.
The guest will be charged a $100 cancellation fee per week of involvement in Bombers if the cancellation occurs after the program has begun.
One of the greatest attributes of the Bombers program is to have each child with the same team from start to finish. However, the first week of the program is always spent ensuring that classes have been grouped correctly. During this time, kids may be moved to a different team. We try not to have this process spread past the first week and in most situations it does not. However, a small portion of the children will be moved again in the second/ third week of the program to ensure a good fit. This process is always going to be a part of the Bombers program no matter how hard we try to get kids into the correct class before the program even begins. Your patience and the patience of your child are appreciated during this process.
Additionally, there are instances when instructors get sick or injured, or have personal situations that they must attend to. In any of these unavoidable situations, we will not offer refunds.
Finally, if your child is participating in the December Bombers program as well as the traditional Bombers program in January and February, they are not guaranteed the same team and the same instructor in both programs.
- All Bombers participants must have a lift ticket or a season pass to participate.
- To purchase a season pass please contact the Vail Resorts Sales Office (800-842-8062).
- Three and Four Year Olds can pick up a complimentary season pass at any Season Pass office or Front Range season pass sales location. The child must be present as they will need to take a photo.
- The 5th and 6th grade "School of Shred" pass does not include enough days for the Bombers program. You will still need a Season Pass or additional lift tickets for the Bombers program.
- Teams are formed based on age and ability levels.
- As stated above under “Program Clarifications,” there may be changes to teams during the first week to two weeks of the program to ensure that teams are grouped properly.
- When registering, you will be provided a definition of ability levels and you will be asked to assign an ability level to your child. Please be as accurate as possible in order for us to place your child in the correct team from the very beginning.
- When registering, you will be able to make any special requests for your child’s team, such as a specific instructor or having your child in the same class as a friend. These requests are not guaranteed, but we will do our best. Please make these requests under the “Special Conditions” section when you are registering.
- Requests to be with friends: will only be honored if the request is recipricol and any higher levels must ski/ride at the lowest level child in group.
Location and Time
- You will receive more information on exactly where and when to meet your instructor in an email that will be sent out before the start of Bombers.
- Bombers meet at the bottom of the Gondola in town.
- Class times are from 9:00am to 3:00pm.
- You will meet your child’s instructor between 8:30am and 8:45am.
- After 8:45am you need to bring your child to the Bombers Check Back Sign at the Base of the Kids Castle on Peak 8 between 9:30am and 10am to connect your child up with their instructor. Should you arrive after 10am, parents will need to bring their child to their team’s lunch location at the appropriate time to get joined up with their group.
Parking, Transportation & Drop-Off Options
There is NO parking at the base of Peak 8. Teams will meet at the bottom of the Gondola not at the base of Peak 8.
Bombers-only drop-off short term parking
There is a Bombers drop-off area in the North Gondola Lot available for parents wishing to briefly park and drop their children off in the Bombers Meeting Area. If you need more time to park please see alturnative options below.
Full Day Parking
Parking is available for a fee in the North and South Gondola Lots. Free parking is available in the Airport Road lot with a free shuttle to the Transportation Center.
If you park in the Gondola South Lot please use the cross-walk and sidewalks to get to and from the Bombers Meeting Area. Please do NOT cut through the horseshoe bus turn-around. Bus drivers cannot see people walking behind their bus and they cannot see children walking directly in front of their bus. Please do not put yourself and your children in harms way.
Parking options (2014/2015 prices):
- Gondola Unlimited Parking Pass: $169
Valid 7 days a week at both Gondola Lots only. This can be purchased at the Season Pass Office (970-496-5455) at the base of the gondola and should be purchased prior to the start of Bombers.
- Gondola 10-Pack Parking Pass: Valid any 10 days at both Gondola Lots only. This can be purchased at the Season Pass Office (970-496-5455) at the base of the gondola and should be purchased prior to the start of Bombers.
- Gondola 5-Pack Parking Pass: Valid any 5 days at both Gondola Lots only. This can be purchased at the Season Pass Office (970-496-5455) at the base of the gondola and should be purchased prior to the start of Bombers.
- Gondola North Lot & Gondola South Lot daily rates: $12 Fri-Sun & $5 Mon-Thurs.
- Car Pooling Incentive: Applies to all cars with 4 or more people. $5 off parking Fri-Sun in both Gondola Lots.
- Airport Road Parking Lot: Free. If you choose to park in this lot, please allow for extra travel time. You will be able to take the Breckenridge Resort free bus, which leaves regularly and will bring you to the base of the Gondola.
- Drop-off in the North Gondola Lot. This is strictly for dropping off. Please be aware that there is not enough space in this drop off area for all Bombers families to drop off at the same time and please plan accordingly
For more information on parking and transportation, please visit townofbreckenridge.com
Participants are required to provide their own equipment. Rentals will not be provided through the Bombers Program. Breckenridge Ski Resort does not take responsibility for lost or stolen equipment. Many skis and snowboards look very much alike if not identical, therefore it is highly recommended that you put your child’s name and contact information on their equipment.
Lunch is provided and a menu is sent out at the beginning of the season. Participants who are either unable to eat the lunch being served due to allergies or if a child is a picky eater, will need to bring their own lunch. We are unable to accommodate additional options. We ask that lunches are 100% disposable and do not include any nut or nut based products.
Our ski school lunch facilities do NOT allow any nut products due to allergies (this includes Peanut Butter). Please do not include any nuts or nut-based products with your child.