Best For Casual lady skiers
Womens Ultimate 4 Ski Lesson
With a maximum of 4 women per class, the Women's Ultimate 4 lesson gets you more individualized attention with experienced female instructors. We’ll kick the guys out on select dates and make sure you’re having fun, staying warm, and getting the most out of your lesson, because at Breck, Ladies come first.
- Small groups with individualized attention
- Improve on your fundamentals and move on to learning new skills and techniques
- Learn comfortably at a relaxed pace in a social environment with other like-minded individuals
MAXIMIZE YOUR SAVINGS! Book multi-day lessons online and save on window pricing.
Clock 12:45 PM START
Half Day - PM
Add a Day for $0
- Dec. 24-Jan. 1
- Feb. 12-26
- March 2-4
- March 9-11
- March 16-18
- March 23-25
- March 30-April 1
What to expect:
- Half Day Lesson: 12:45pm – 3:15pm
- Taught by a woman instructor
- Lesson open to ages 15+
- Only available at Peak 8 location
- Beginner and novice abilities (Levels 1-5)
- Half day lesson only
- Available for ski only
- Participants will be grouped with similar ability levels
- Ski rental not included
- Lift ticket or season pass required for participation
- You can change your reservation by calling (888) 576-2754
- Lessons are never cancelled because of weather
- Come ready to put some fun in those fundamentals
- If you have not picked up your reservation please arrive 30 minutes prior to reservation for adults and 1 hour for children.
- Bring all your equipment - we'll show you how it all goes together
- If you include it with your ski school package proceed to the ski school for equipment pick up
- If you book equipment on this website but not as a part of your ski school package, please pick it up at the Breck Sports location you selected prior to coming to your lesson
- Get a good night’s sleep
- Drink lots of water
- Eat a healthy breakfast
- Don't forget the sunscreen
- Dress warm and in layers
- Be sure to wear protective eyewear
- It's always a good idea to stretch
*Gratuities for coaches are not a requirement but an appropriate and appreciated gesture. A 15-20% gratuity based on the cost of the lesson will make your coach feel very appreciated and valued.
Everyone accessing the mountain must have a lift ticket. For our First Time, Novice, and Children's Ski and Snowboard lessons, we offer a discounted lift ticket as an add-on product in a lesson/lift package.
If you are not taking a lesson, please click here to purchase lift tickets
Get in the ZONE
We split the lessons into what 'zone' you ski in; beginner, intermediate, and advanced. For instance within the beginner zone, there are skiers/boarders that are first-timers, up to those just starting on intermediate runs. Within that zone, you will be matched up with other students that are at your level. So all you really need to let us know is if you ski on beginner, intermediate, or advanced runs, that's the level of lesson to take.