After a fantastic season we are now closed. Lift tickets for the 2017/2018 season will be available soon.
Season Passes for the 2017/2018 season are available now! Buy your Season Pass and have unlimited access to Breckenridge, and four other Colorado Resorts.
Breckenridge Lift Ticket FAQ's
Unfortunately, right after the election last November, the Town Council backed away from those plans and has begun a whole new round of studies with the possibility that skiers will not see new skier parking for years. We requested that the Town defer this tax until it has a clear plan to provide significant improvements to skiers and riders. That request was rejected. If you would like to contact the Town about the tax please contact the Town’s public information office at Websiteadmin@townofbreckenridge.com or (970) 547-3110.
• Purchase 7+ days in advance and we'll mail your ticket.
• Purchase less than 7 days in advance and go to the EpicDay Express window.
• All tickets are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
• Breckenridge lift tickets are only valid at Breckenridge resort.
• Breckenridge lift tickets can be conveniently exchanged for lift tickets to our other Colorado resorts.
• Additional days purchased at the lift ticket window will be charged the window rate.
• Lift ticket prices are based on your first day on the slopes.
• Lift ticket prices are subject to change at any time without notice.
• Any adjustments made at the resort are based on the window rate at the resort on the day of the adjustment.
• Explore multi-day tickets for the best value.