- All riders must have secure footwear - no flip flops or bare feet
- You must be at least 45” tall and not over 80” tall
- You must weigh over 55 lbs and under 275 lbs
- Secure ALL loose items
- Remove hats
- Do not adjust the harness during the experience
- Stay seated and lean back in harness
- Riders MUST NOT become inverted
- Hold Handles during the ride
- Keep feet up during landing
- Follow verbal and written instructions
The Breck Flyer is a High-Speed Cable Ride with a sudden and abrupt landing. For your safety, this attraction is not recommended for guests with high blood pressure, back neck, or bone injury, pregnancy, heart trouble, recent surgery or anyone with physical or mental illness. Due to the design of the harness, size limitations may prevent some guests from riding the Breck Flyer.
There is an elevation change of 240 feet through the experience. We are not responsible for lost items.