Registrations are taken on a first come, first served basis until maximum capacity is reached or until the final deadline of November 18, 2016. A credit card is needed to hold your reservation. It will not be charged until mid-October.
- Advanced Intermediate (ski/ride on ALL blue runs at Breck), Advanced & Expert
Students that do not demonstrate the required skill set on the first day of the program will either be moved to an All-Mountain Bombers class, if room is still available, or their reservation will be cancelled.
Skiers and snowboarders ages 7-16
It is in your child’s best interest to make every scheduled BAM session so that they progress at the same rate as the team. In the event that a child misses a session and as a result, can no longer perform at the team’s new skill level, they may need to be placed on a different team.
First Day Attendance
Attendance on the first day is very important. Please make every effort to attend. Instructors will observe student’s abilities and the teams will be adjusted accordingly.
There are no refunds or makeups for missed BAM days. Refunds are given for injury or illness with medical documentation. Refunds are given for military deployment with deployment documentation.
See below to determine the fees:
- $75 cancellation fee for BAM if the cancellation occurs prior to Nov 25.
- $100 cancellation fee for BAM if the cancellation occurs after Nov 25.
The guest will be charged a $100 cancellation fee per week of involvement in BAM if the cancellation occurs after the program has begun.
One of the greatest attributes of the BAM program is to have each child with the same team from start to finish. However, the first week of the program is always spent ensuring that classes have been grouped correctly. During this time, kids may be moved to a different team. We try not to have this process spread past the first week and in most situations it does not. However, a small portion of the children will be moved again in the second/ third week of the program to ensure a good fit. This process is always going to be a part of the BAM program no matter how hard we try to get kids into the correct class before the program even begins. Your patience and the patience of your child are appreciated during this process. Additionally, there are instances when instructors get sick or injured, or have personal situations that they must attend to. In any of these unavoidable situations, we will not offer refunds.
All participants must secure lift access through lift tickets or a Season Pass.
To purchase a Season Pass, please contact (970) 453-3272
- Teams are formed based on age and ability levels. We will utilize last season Epic Mix Academy as a basis for forming BAM teams.
- As stated above under Program Clarifications, there may be changes to teams during the first week to two weeks of the program to ensure that teams are grouped properly.
- If your child has taken a lesson at Breckenridge or another Vail Resort, will use information from their Epic Mix Academy to group your child.If your child has not taken a lesson with us in the past, you will be asked to provide a level when you register. Please see the ski/snowboard level tab on more information on leveling.
- When registering, you will be able to make any special requests for your child’s team, such as a specific instructor or having your child in the same class as a friend. These requests are not guaranteed, but we will do our best. Please make these requests under the “Special Conditions” section when you are registering.
- Requests to be with friends: will only be honored if the request is recipricol and any higher levels must ski/ride at the lowest level child in group.
Location and Time
• You will receive more information on exactly where and when to meet your instructor in an email that will be sent out before the start of BAM.
• BAM meets at the bottom of the Gondola in town.
- Drop off: 8:00am - 8:15am
- Pick up: 3:00pm
The role of a BAM instructor is very important. BAM instructors are hand selected from our Ski & Snowboard School staff. Instructors are chosen based on their skiing/ snowboarding backgrounds, their passion and experience working with children. We encourage you to be active in your child’s skiing/ snowboarding development and ask questions about his or her progress.
Participants are required to provide their own equipment. Rentals will not be provided through the BAM Program. Breckenridge Ski Resort does not take responsibility for lost or stolen equipment. Many skis and snowboards look very much alike if not identical, therefore it is highly recommended that you put your child’s name and contact information on their equipment.
Is not included. Please send your child with a nut free brown bag lunch.
More Questions? Reach out! 1-888-LRN-2SKI or BRskischoolprograms@vailresorts.com