Please call the Breckenridge Ski School to book your Breck Guide today!
Explore the best trails at Breck with your own private guide, plus get on the mountain earlier by loading the chairlift before the public. Create your own experience by choosing the skills and terrain you'll learn that day; from the basics of avalanche awareness, to the high alpine travel and avalanche rescue, your Breck Guide will train you to enjoy the mountain safely. Each participant has the option to carry his/her own pack with a beacon, shovel, and probe and the private guide will cater to the needs of the group
Group sizes are limited to a maximum of 6 participants per guide. The minimum skiing/riding level is a PSIA/AASI Level 8 (can ski or ride black diamond terrain confidently)
Call 800.356.3972 to book your lesson now!
- Click on the Level or EpicMix Academy logo below to see a full list of skills
Choose What would you like to accomplish with your guide?
- Avalanche Awareness 101- Slope, aspect and history
- Snow Science 101- The secret life of snow and how weather plays a part
- Slope Identification- The good, the bad and the ugly and how to manage
- Transceiver/Probe- Basics of using the search tools
- Secret Stashes of Breck- Local's Knowledge
- High Alpine Experience- Skiing/Riding above the treeline
- True Summit- Experience the open terrain above the lifts