What time should I arrive for my lesson / ski school?
• Kids Group Lessons:
- Check-In the day before between 2 and 4:30pm
- Day Of Lesson: Check-In Between 8am and 8:45am
- Lessons start by 9:30am
- Please arrive no later than 9:15am ready to ski and with all paperwork completed
• Kids Ultimate 4 Lessons:
- Check in the day before between 2 and 4:30pm
- Day of Lesson: Check in between 8:00am and 8:30am
- Lessons start promptly at 9am
- Please arrive no later than 8:30am
How long does a ski school lesson last? What is the length in time of a lesson?
• Kids Group: 9:30am-3:30pm
• Kids Ultimate 4: 9:00am-3:00pm
What time does my lesson start?
• Kids Group Lesson: 9:30am
• Kids Ultimate 4: 9:00am
What time does my lesson end?
• Kids Group Lesson: 3:30pm
• Kids Ultimate 4: 3:00pm
Where will my lesson end?
• Kids: Your lesson will end in the kids learning area where the magic carpets are at the location that you started.
Do you have lockers? How to store gear during the lesson, and overnight.
• We are able to store kid’s skis overnight for kids who are taking ski school the following day.
• Kids must take their ski/snowboard boots and helmet home with them so they can come dressed ready to ski with their gear on when they come to check in for ski school.
Where can I get rentals?
• Rent through the Children’s Ski & Ride School: We have rental packages available with the purchase of ski school
Should I buy my lift ticket first?
• It is always the best rate to purchase the Lesson/Lift Ticket package for all levels of ability.
• You must have a lift ticket to be in a Ski & Ride School Lesson
What are the kid’s lesson age ranges?
• Our kids Ski School ranges from age 3-14. Our typical ages for group Breakdown are ages 3, Ages 4-6 years old and ages 7-14 years old.
• Classes are separated by age and ability level
Can my kids (different ages) ski in the same lesson?
• We don’t guarantee that kids of different ages can be in the same lesson. This would be decided on a day of basis and decided by the on-snow supervisor.
Can I ski with my child during lessons or ski school?
• The only way to ski with your child would be in a private lesson. This is a great opportunity to ski as a family.
Do I need to accompany or be with my child for ski school check-in?
• Yes, you will need to fill out paperwork for your child prior to them entering into the lesson.
Do you have any multi-day ski/snowboard lessons?
• Yes, you can purchase as many days as you would like. For kids the best rate for multi days is purchasing as many days in advance as you think you may use.
If my child already has a lift ticket, do I get a discount on Ski School?
• You would just need to purchase the lesson only package for ski school.
What does a ski school day consist of? Are meals included? Can I meet my friends/family for lunch during ski and snowboard lessons?
• Kids lessons include lunch either in our Ski & Ride School kid’s facilities or at one of our on mountain dining facilities.
• If you would like to say hi to your child during their lunch time please speak with a staff member during check-in to coordinate this. This is not guaranteed.
What happens if my child is sick and can't attend a ski lesson?
• Please come into the ski and ride school office and let an agent know, or call our call center at 1.888.LRN.2SKI
What is the youngest age that can participate in ski or snowboard school?
• 3 Years old and must be completely potty trained
Should I tip my instructor?
• Gratuities for coaches are not a requirement but an appropriate and appreciated gesture. A 15-20% gratuity based of the cost of the lesson will make your coach feel very appreciated and valued.