Children’s group classes are designed for first time up to advanced skiers or snowboarders (EpicMix Academy Levels 1-9). These classes will provide your kids will the basic skills needed to be safe and enjoy the mountain while developing their skiing or riding technique and skills in a fun, group environment.
All participants are required to wear a helmet.
Class Ages: 4-14
- 8:00 – 8:30am - Check in at the sales office on first day of Children’s Group Lessons to pick up tickets and rentals (if applicable). Check in the day prior to your lesson to save time in the morning, sales offices open 8:00am-4:30pm daily!
- 8:00 – 9:15am - Drop off for kids who have already checked in and picked up their tickets/rentals.
- 9:30am - Classes form and begin!
- 12:15 – 1:30pm - Lunch Break Most groups return to our Children’s Facilities for lunch. We serve kid’s favorites with a healthy spin to fuel their time on the mountain. Look forward to chicken tenders, pizza, pasta, sub sandwiches, and sliders, all served with sides of fruit and vegetables, plenty of water and a small dessert! Intermediate and Advanced level students may eat at one of our on-mountain restaurants depending on the pro’s lesson plan and where they are skiing.
- 1:30pm - Get back outside for more fun on the slopes!
- 3:30pm - Class dismissed! Pick up kids at the designated pick up spot. If the kids want to do it again tomorrow please stop in the sales office to sign up!
What will the lesson be like?
Slope safety is of the utmost importance in Breckenridge, familiarize yourself with Your Responsibility Code
before starting your day on the mountain!