Food and Beverage
Sevens requires a minimum purchase of food and beverage catered through Breckenridge Mountain Dining. The amount spent on food and beverage items such as hors d’oeuvres, meals and hosted beverages catered through Breckenridge Mountain Dining is applied toward this minimum. Facility fees, service charges, A/V fees, cash bars and taxes do not apply toward satisfying the minimum. If the minimum is not achieved the difference between the actual and minimum will be assessed. Minimums do not change for party size.
WEDDING RECEPTION PACKAGES
- Colorado River Package $125.00 per person ($75.00 for young adult age 12-20)
- Swan River Package $140.00 per person ($84.00 for young adult age 12-20)
- Blue River Package $155.00 per person ($93.00 for young adult age 12-20)
- Children age 4-11 $35.00 plated children’s meal or chosen buffet
- Children age 3 and under are free
- Minimums (Saturday): $9,000
- Minimums (Sunday - Friday): $7,000
Note: A Holiday Premium of $500 additional site fee and $1,000 additional F&B minimum will apply on Holiday weekends (Fri.– Mon.)
Sevens patio may be available for a ceremony only event, based upon availability, for a site fee of $1,500.
Parking is available only for guests of the Grand Lodge at Peak Sevens or Crystal Peak Lodge. Sevens is accessible by Gondola seasonally for arrival only.
20% taxable service charge on all Food and beverage
2% taxable Civic Assessment on all Food and Beverage
Tax 8.28% applies to all but site fees