USASA Snowboard & Freeski Halfpipe Contest
March 02, 2014
Time: 8am - 3:30pm
Add to iCalendar/Outlook
Breck is hosting the USASA Snowboard & Freeski Halfpipe Contest in Freeway Terrain Park on March 2.
This is the final halfpipe contest of the season for the regional USASA Series. This event will determine the Series Championship for each age class and earn spots to compete at the 2014 USASA National Championship.
Best two out of three contest results will be used to calculate points totals for the Series Championship in Halfpipe.
Access Halfpipe venue via 5 Chair.
Schedule - March 2nd Snowboard & Freeskier Halfpipe
- 8:00 am - 8:45 am – Event Check in T-Bar ( next to the Gondola)
- 9:00 am - 10:00 am – Pipe Inspection/Practice
- 10:15 am - Mandatory Riders Meeting at pipe start
- 10:30 am - Competition Start
- 3:30 pm – Awards- One Ski Hill Place Plaza
* Schedule times subject to change
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT COMPETITION SERVICES AT 970-453-3236