Morning or Afternoon Half-day - $89
Full Day - $120
5-Pack - $442
Summit County / Park County School District discounts are available. Please call for more information.
The 5-Pack is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Reservations required to guarantee a spot. Please call 1-800-789-7669, to reserve a space. Walk ups are welcome on a first come first served basis. 5 Pack holders may book any day throughout season.
HOURS AND LOCATION
Open Monday - Friday, June 12 - August 18, 2017.
(Best of Summer 2017)
Camp Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Morning activity begins at 9:00am, afternoon activity begins at 1:00pm
Check in: Check in begins at 8:00am
Afternoon Half Day Check-in: 1:00pm
Pick up: 5:00pm
All camp operations take place at the Kids Castle on Peak 8. Breckenridge Summer Camps run June 12 - August 18, 2017.
WHAT TO BRING
Campers will spend a good deal of time outdoors and as Colorado's weather is particularly hard to predict, we ask each camper bring a backpack with the following:
Sturdy hiking shoes
Waterproof rain jacket
Extra change of clothes
Camper Registration Form
Download the Breck Day Camp Parent Handbook to have access to policies and procedures, as well as Day Camp contact information and tips from our staff.
LUNCH & SNACKS
Full day camp reservation includes lunch and two snacks. AM and PM reservations include one snack. We are a nut-free facility, please let us know if your child has any food allergies prior to your arrival. If your child has a specific dietary need please pack a lunch and snack.
7 Days a Week 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Toll Free: 1-800-789-7669
Local: (970) 453-5000
Forms for Summer Day Camp:
Camper Registration Form
Breck Day Camp Parent Handbook
*All Pricing, dates, and activities are subject to change.
We hope you are able to join us for camp! If you are not able to, please keep the following in mind:
- All participants must arrive on time. Late arrival may result in cancellation of the reservation.
- Reservations are charged to the form of payment up to two business days prior to your child's first day of camp.
- Reservations may be cancelled a minimum of 48 hours prior to your child's first day of camp. Cancelling within 48 hours will result in cancellation fee of $60 per child per day
- Cancelling a reservation on the day it is to begin or after it was to begin may result in a cancellation fee equal to that of the products reserved.
- Camp will not be cancelled due to weather